My name is Lindsay Kay Hayward and I’m an actress living and working in Los Angeles. I recently completed filming of two feature films, The Internship Games and R100. My role in R100 earned me the Guinness World Record for Tallest Actress in a Leading Role. At 6′ 8 1/4″ tall, I shattered the previous record of 6′ 0″, that was held by Margaux Hemingway, Sigourney Weaver, Geena Davis and Brigitte Nielsen.
For booking information, please use Lindsay’s contact form.
I was born in Walnut Creek, California on July 28, 1987 and was 6 feet tall by age 9. By age 13, I was 6′ 9″, but later lost about 3/4″ in height due to a slipped disc. I played high school basketball and received scholarship offers from numerous Division I universities. I attended the University of Virginia for one year, but subsequently left school due to family issues.
When people meet me in person, after they recover from the shock of my height, they often want to know my ethnicity. I’m actually 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Native American and 1/2 Caucasian. My mom is half Korean, and my dad is half Native American. I’ve never been to Korea, but I think it would be fun to go and make an appearance on the popular Korean TV show, Star King.
In 2008, I was recruited by the Jimmy Snuka school of wrestling in Florida and offered a scholarship to train as a professional wrestler. After a year of training, I was hired by WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and cast on NXT, a nationally televised pro-wrestling reality show. In addition to WWE, I’ve also wrestled for TNA and Lucha Libre. Although wrestling was fun and challenging, I always viewed it as just a stepping stone to a real acting career. In 2012, I decided to pursue my dream of becoming an actor and moved to Los Angeles. I’m having a blast here in the City of Angels and with two feature films and several national TV commercials under my belt, my career is starting to happen in a big way!
Last year, the producers of Kick Ass 2 flew me to the UK to audition for the role of Mother Russia, but unfortunately, I wasn’t chosen for that role. Some other roles I’d like to audition for include Wonder Woman, Supergirl and now that Thor is a female, I’d love to play her! I’m also interested in appearing on Game of Thrones. Gwendoline Christie is a fantastic actress and one of my role models, so I’d very much enjoy playing opposite her, perhaps as an evil villain. In terms of commercial work, I’ve appeared in national commercials for TGI Fridays and Dominos Pizza.
When I’m not busy breaking world records and auditioning for roles, I enjoy playing with my dogs, cooking, wine tasting, going to the movies and dining out in trendy LA restaurants.
- Lindsay on Inside Edition! - Check out Lindsay on Inside Edition:
- Lindsay on The Today Show! - Check out Lindsay’s appearance on The Today Show this morning! Awesome job, Lindsay!
- My Giant Life - Congratulations to our Lindsay for being cast in the new TLC five-part reality series, My Giant Life! The show features four extremely tall women and provides viewers with a glimpse of what it’s like to be a woman and tower over just … Continue reading
- Female Godzilla Movie Concept - Who’s Idea was it to Create a Female Godzilla Movie? Last night, I was invited by my friend, Nacho Vigalondo, to the screening of Open Windows, which is a film that he directed starring the multi-talented Elijah Wood and stunning … Continue reading
- Female Thor Movie - Mum’s the Word on the upcoming Female Thor Movie For the first time in THOR’s five decades of publication, there is going to be a female Thor character, meaning the newest God of Thunder is in-fact not a “god” at all, … Continue reading
- Why I Would Make the Perfect Wonder Woman - Some know her as Princess Diana of Themyscira or Diana Prince, but to me, she will always be Wonder Woman. Naturally, I fell in love with this DC Comics Amazonian princess when I was 6’7″ and only 12 years old. I used … Continue reading
- Why I’m Obsessed with Game of Thrones - Game of Thrones is my favorite TV show, hands down. The show stars some really good talent such as Sophie Turner, Kit Harrington and Gwendoline Christie and the plot continuously keeps me on my toes. When I’m not swooning over … Continue reading
- Kickball for a Home - “In one quarter mile, take a right.” A quarter mile? Are you kidding me? I’m passing through USC’s campus, in blistering heat, when my BFF Siri notifies me that I have another quarter mile to WALK. It is nearly 100 degrees … Continue reading
- A Trip to the Salon - It’s 3 o’clock in the afternoon and I’m in my local hair salon, sitting under a hair dryer, waiting for the bleach to lift that Vivian, my hair stylist, just applied to my hair. I’m not a natural blonde, but … Continue reading